Many patients know about the advantages of dental implants and realize that there is no better way to restore missing teeth. Whether you’re replacing one tooth or multiple teeth, dental implants are the permanent solution to missing teeth.
Understand Dental Implants from A-Z
PURE PERIO’s training programs are customized based on the experience, knowledge and skill level of the dentist. Each program is lead by an expert, who not only treats patients, but provides hands on, one-on-one training for dentists in the following areas:
- Socket preservation
- Implant site preparation
- Immediate and delayed implant placement
- Placing and restoring implants
- Incorporating 3-D imaging
- Other basic surgical procedures
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
Replacement of lost teeth with dental implants has been used for treating missing teeth for more than 50 years and is recognized as an effective treatment choice. Treatment is considered more predictable than bridgework, resin bonded bridges and endodontic treatment.
Implants look and feel like natural teeth. As dental implants are fixed in the jaw, there are none of the problems that are associated with removable appliances such as dentures and partials, including:
- The slipping, irritation and pain that can accompany dentures
- The tedious removal for overnight soaking and cleaning
- Family members seeing you without teeth
- The reattachment with adhesives
The success rate of osseointegrated dental implants is between 94% and 98%. And for non-smokers with good oral hygiene habits, the percentage is even better.